Skip to content
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded transferred under any circumstances.
- All matters concerned with examination dates, procedures and result will be decided by SSA Head Office and shall be final and binding changes (if any) shall be intimated from time to time.
- If classes are not commenced within 15 days of admissions then the registration process will automatically be cancelled.
- If the student will absent mare then 15 Days in between the course period without any information then the registration will be cancelled and no any kinds of fees claim will be considered.
- If classes are not commenced within 10 days of admission and the certificate is not received within 60 days after Passing the SSA Examination, It should be immediately brought to the notice of the head office registered office.
- Though the prospectus is purchased from one place, submission and registration can be done at any of the SSA Authorized Training Centre nationwide.
- Verify the authorization of the Training Centre by the “Affiliation Certificate” issued to the Centre By H.O before submitting the application form.
- Student should always demand for the receipt of any payment. The receipt should bear the authorized signature and seal of Authorized Study and Training Centre.